Friday, June 03, 2005

A Problem at Work...

I discovered something today that disturbed me deeply. I realized that our company parking lot is very inadequate. There is not any room for people to walk between the vehicles and there are absolutely NO handicapped parking spaces.

I know that many of my fellow co-workers walk to work, but for those that use a vehicle I consider our current parking situation unsatisfactory. I plan on speaking to the management to see if something can be done to improve the situation to allow people to have more room for their individual vehicles. I shudder when I think of all the “nicks and scratches” these vehicles must get every day because of their close proximity.

Below is a picture of our company parking lot. I hope you can appreciate our plight and any suggestions you may have to improve this situation would be greatly appreciated!



No comments: