Saturday, May 06, 2006

Congratulations...

...to the greatest son a man could ever have.

DSC_0023

In a few short hours my son Simeon will be graduating from college. He is graduating with highest academic honors from Georgia Tech and I am so very, very proud of him. I am also so very, very sad and ashamed that I will not be there to share in this event.

He has made his mother and me very proud. He is honest, sincere and an all around great person. I'm sorry but you will have to excuse my bragging. He has never caused us any problems and we have been truly blessed by God for giving us such a wonderful son.

Thank you God for watching over him the past 4 years and please continue to bless him and hold him safely in your hand.

Simeon, I love you son and I wish I were there. Congratulations for finishing this next step in your journey! Thank you for making us so very, very proud of you.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Never be ashamed to brag on your boy.